Hilary Duff • Most Wanted - Форум о Хилари Дафф

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Hilary Duff • Most Wanted - Форум о Хилари Дафф » Новости о Хилари Дафф » Аарон Картер посвятил свою новую песню Хилари

Аарон Картер посвятил свою новую песню Хилари

Сообщений 1 страница 23 из 23

Вы помните историю, связанную с отношениями Хилари Дафф и Аарона Картера???
Так вот, спустя 7 лет Аарон написал в своем блоге на Twitter:

Я посвящаю это песню Хилари Дафф!

Эти двое порвали в июле 2003 года, как раз накануне выхода первого альбома Хилари - "Metamorphosis", также они заново встречались кое-какое время в 2007 году.

В песне "Let Go" ("Забыть") есть такие строки:

I used to love a girl,
Thinking about her makes me a little crazy.

So, I gotta let go,
Because she let go so long ago.
It hurts to move on.

Life without you left me with a scar.

Я любил девушку,
Мысли о ней сводили меня с ума.

Итак, мне нужно забыть,
Потому что она забыла об этом уже давно.
Мне больно двигаться дальше.

Жизнь без тебя оставила на мне шрам.

Слушаем песню:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuElhmMTLco[/youtube]

Что я могу сказать: раньше нужно было дуплиться Аарон, теперь уже поздно)))

I'm not sure exactly why but this website is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

Hello terrific blog! Does running a blog like this require a massive amount work? I've virtually no understanding of coding however I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, if you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic but I simply needed to ask. Many thanks!

of course like your website however you need to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the reality on the other hand I will certainly come again again.

Hi there, all the time i used to check weblog posts here in the early hours in the dawn, because i love to gain knowledge of more and more.

Hi to every one, for the reason that I am genuinely keen of reading this website's post to be updated on a regular basis. It contains pleasant material.

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions?  Thanks

These are genuinely wonderful ideas in regarding blogging. You have touched some pleasant factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.

whoah this blog is excellent i like reading your posts. Keep up the great work! You understand, a lot of individuals are hunting around for this info, you could help them greatly.

I'll immediately snatch your rss feed as I can't in finding your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Please allow me realize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

This piece of writing is actually a fastidious one it helps new internet users, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

Simply want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is just great and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics? Thank you so much!

Tremendous issues here. I am very satisfied to look your post. Thank you a lot and I am taking a look ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My website discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the way!

It's awesome for me to have a web page, which is valuable for my knowledge. thanks admin

excellent issues altogether, you just won a new reader. What might you recommend in regards to your put up that you just made a few days ago? Any positive?

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post! It is the little changes that will make the most important changes. Thanks for sharing!

Hi friends, how is the whole thing, and what you would like to say about this article, in my view its in fact awesome in favor of me.

Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my site thus i came to return the want?.I'm attempting to find issues to enhance my website!I assume its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!

Hi there, I read your new stuff on a regular basis. Your writing style is witty, keep up the good work!

Hello there, I found your web site by the use of Google while searching for a similar matter, your site came up, it appears to be like great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, just turned into aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate in case you proceed this in future. Lots of people will be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

автор Bloom автор Bloom автор Bloom автор Bloom автор Bloom автор Bloom автор Bloom автор Bloom автор Bloom
Загрузить картинку на ImageShack.us Загрузка будет производиться в новом окне

Вы здесь » Hilary Duff • Most Wanted - Форум о Хилари Дафф » Новости о Хилари Дафф » Аарон Картер посвятил свою новую песню Хилари